Global Brangus Roundup
5th Annual Global Brangus Roundup
Thursday, February 28, 2013 - Crowne Plaza Hotel
We bring the ranches to you!
Leading IBBA breeders of Brangus and Red Brangus from across the United States will display example females and herdsires from their breeding programs.
IBBA Global Membership
The International Brangus Breeder Association is working hard to shorten the distance between Global Brangus Breeders and to link you to one of the most progressive associations that provides a variety of innovative services.
Total Herd Reporting (THR) provides Brangus breeders and their customers with the most accurate data possible and provides complete performance of each registered animal in relation to its individual herd and to the breed as a whole.
IBBA offers you the genetics of both black and red registered Brangus cattle which are 3/8 Brahman and 5/8 Angus. The flexibility to incorporate other percentages of Brangus, Angus and Brahman genetics into your program as required, is available through Certified ¼, ½, and ¾ Brahman x Angus parents.
In order to better serve the beef cattle industry, IBBA has developed the most comprehensive and searchable Internet animal database available to producers. The searchable database is accessible to cattle producers throughout the world so that they may research pedigrees, individual performance data, lifetime production records and expected progeny differences for genetics that will meet your needs.
An IBBA Global Membership provides:
- Access to the most comprehensive Brangus performance database in the world
- IBBA Expected Progeny Differences - you will be able to directly compare your genetics to animals in the U.S. and in other countries
- Real-time data reporting and data retrieval - any time of day
- Access to performance programs through the Internet - you input your own data and pull your own reports (performance reports, herd management reports, EPD reports, pedigrees, etc.)
- A subscription to the Brangus Journal
- No IBBA registration or transfer services - only your local breed association can provide these services.
Becoming an IBBA Global Member is Easy:
- The IBBA Global Membership costs just $75 annually
- IBBA Global Members participate in Total Herd Reporting (THR) for accurate performance evaluation
- Annual THR fee = $10 per breeding age animal ($2 of this fee go directly back to your local breed association)
- THR requires a production record for every cow every year
- An IBBA Global Membership is PAPER-FREE! You enter your own data and retrieve the performance information you need whenever you want via the IBBA web-based performance system
2013 Global Roundup
- Westall Ranches
- Dillard Land & Cattle
- Oak Creek Farms
- Dalton Brangus
- Cox Excalibur
- Indian Hills Ranch
- Trio Cattle & Genetics
- OB Ranch
- MBJ Ranch
- Suhn Cattle Co
- BKC Ranch
- Triangle K Farms
- Triple J-R Cattle Co
- Doguet Diamond D Ranch
- Pat Fagan
- Skyhawk Ranch
- Buffaloe Cattle Co
- Gary Markham
- Cavender Brangus
- Schmidt Farms
- Draggin M Ranch