The Summit Cow listing includes dams which met the following requirements:
- Initially calved at 30 months of age or younger
- Maintained a calving interval of 380 days or less
- Must have weaned at least 3 calves
- All calves weaned must have weaning records submitted
- Average weaning weight ratio on all weaned calves is 105 or higher
- All qualifying calves must be sired by a registered Brangus® bull
The Summit designation is not easy to obtain and is meant to recognize the most productive animals in the breed.