Welcome to the official website for the 2018 World Brangus® Congress (WBC). The International Brangus® Breeders Association (IBBA) is excited to host this event for Brangus enthusiasts from all over the world. IBBA’s International Committee anticipates guests from more than 14 different countries, and claims this is an incredible opportunity for Brangus breeders to come together. IBBA thanks the volunteers on its International Committee for their dedication in the great deal of planning that has gone into preparing for this world-class event. Click here to read a letter from International Committee Chairman Buck Thomason.
It is important to note that the full 2018 WBC experience will consist of three parts: the Pre-WBC Tour, WBC, and the Post-WBC Tour. The Pre-Tour will begin Feb. 22 in Atlanta, Georgia, and end Feb. 27 in Houston, Texas. World Brangus Congress will be Feb. 27 – March 3 in Houston, Texas. The Post-Tour will depart from Houston on March 4, and guests will travel across Texas until March 8.
- Click here for the Pre-WBC Tour Schedule.
- Click here for the WBC Schedule.
- Click here for the Post-WBC Tour Schedule.
- Click here to register for the Pre-Tour.
- Click here to register for World Brangus Congress.
- Click here to register for the Post-Tour.
- Click here for hotel reservation instructions at the official WBC hotel, Royal Sonesta Houston.
- Click here to visit the Royal Sonesta Houston’s website.
Be sure to use group code 22016IBBA when you make your reservation!
- Click here for more information about WBC sponsorships.
- Click here for the full list of opportunities available in the 2018 WBC Sponsorship Guide.
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (HLSR) and WBC will be held simultaneously. For more information about HLSR, visit https://www.rodeohouston.com.
- Ready to explore Houston? Get ready to “Visit Houston” online at https://www.visithoustontexas.com.
Do you still have questions about World Brangus Congress or either of the tours? Contact IBBA’s office at 210-696-8231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.